Donley's is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator – Graphics to join our team. Be part of a growing organization that is recognized in the NorthCoast 99 as a Top Workplace. We are proud to be nationally ranked as one of the 20 largest concrete services contractors and in the top 300 construction managers. For over 75 years, our connection with genuine people is what creates our success.
The successful candidate will join the marketing team as a Senior Marketing Coordinator with a focus on graphic design and visual storytelling. In this role, they will collaborate with the marketing and business development team and firm leadership to support organization’s marketing, and communications goals.
We are looking for someone with an interest in pushing the boundaries of the A|E|C industry marketing. The candidate will also need to have strong writing and messaging skills as well as be highly organized. Due to our current pace of growth and our visioning process, Donley’s would like to engage a creative thinker who…
- Enjoys collaboration
- Revels in the impact of images and graphics
- Isn’t afraid to keep seeking the best, not the easiest, solution
- Handles multi-tasking effortlessly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Design sales/marketing and collateral materials, such as brochures, newsletters, direct mail pieces, and press releases; design oversight for website and e- media.
- Respond to RFP’s, RFQ’s, and hard bid pre-qualifications.
- QC/QM/Proofing of RFQ, RFP and Presentation submissions.
- Maintenance and expansion of Donley’s brand identity.
- Coordinates competition submittals
- Manage website updates and social media outreach. Marketing co-ops are responsible for implementation of website updates and social media posting/tracking.
- Assist other departments with marketing and project-related requirements for clients.
- Prepare presentations to be given to clients, trade associations, and employees.
- Work with the other members of the Marketing department to ensure departmental goals and objectives are met in a timely manner and in alignment with corporate goals and strategies.
- Supervise year-round marketing co-ops.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales and/or business
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field of marketing with a focus on graphics design
- 5 years of experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Suite – particularly Powerpoint
- Knowledge of WordPress Content Management System Preferred
Please contact Jeff Anderle for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org